For my 4th homework of my IT Fundamentals class, I had to investigate a topic to do the CRAAP Test. Of course, I chose one of the two discussed in the blog: Sustainability.
Overall, my references are good. They are not bad, but they could be better. The total points from the CRAAP Test to each of my references were:
(1) 15 points
(2) 15 points
(3) 15 points
(4) 10 points
(5) 13 points
The 4th reference needs to be discarded because of Currency, Author, and Purpose.
(1) Joosse, S., & Brydges, T. (2018). Blogging for sustainability: the intermediary role of personal green blogs in promoting sustainability. Environmental Communication, 12(5), 686–700. https://doi.org/10.1080/17524032.2018.1474783
(2) Merritt, E. G., Archambault, L., & Hale, A. E. (2018). Sustainability Education in Elementary Classrooms: Reported Practices of Alumni from a Pre-Service Teacher Course. Discourse and Communication for Sustainable Education, 9(1), 18–35. https://doi.org/10.2478/dcse-2018-0002
(3) Lozano, F. J., Lozano, R., Freire, P., Jiménez-Gonzalez, C., Sakao, T., Ortiz, M. G., … Viveros, T. (2018). New perspectives for green and sustainable chemistry and engineering: Approaches from sustainable resource and energy use, management, and transformation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 172, 227–232. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.10.145
(4) Mason, M. G. (n.d.). What Is Sustainability and Why Is It Important? Retrieved September 19, 2018, from https://www.environmentalscience.org/sustainability
(5) Walters, J. (2018, March 20). Plight of Phoenix: how long can the world’s “least sustainable” city survive? The Guardian. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/20/phoenix-least-sustainable-city-survive-water